Home for Wayward Sluts: Women Wear Latex for the First Time http://kinkunveiled.blogspot.ca/?zx=8dcd321b700cd6d8

Monday, 4 April 2016

Women Wear Latex for the First Time

latex-bdsm-clothing-sexy
This video was sent to me by a slave of mine -- but to be honest, I am not really sure what she was thinking.  Perhaps she thought it might make a good blog post?  Because I think it makes a good blog post ;)  Specifically, it shows women wearing latex fetish clothes for the first time...and generally they love it. Why? Because latex is super sexy and feels amazing. It could also be argued that it looks better than it feels -- but then again, I have strong anchors to this kind of clothing and I immediately associate it with kinky sex, dungeons, sexy people, bondage and whipped asses.


Which is what you are supposed to think of when you try latex on for the first time, right? Hardcore BDSM? Mmmmmmmm


1 comment:

  1. I'm wishing my city had an awesome latex store like that D: We had this great corset and burlesque and toy shop called MissBehavin' but it closed down for lack of business *cries*

    ReplyDelete