Home for Wayward Sluts: Princess You Are Now MY Whore http://kinkunveiled.blogspot.ca/?zx=8dcd321b700cd6d8

Wednesday, 13 January 2016

Princess You Are Now MY Whore

lovers-cuddle
I will love you softly and gently through the day.

Whisper that you're beautiful.

Tell you that your lips taste like honey.

Grab you from behind and squeeze you tight.
Steal a kiss on your sweet neck.


I run my hands through your hair and breathe in your scent and feel my heart open as I smell you from your hair.

I caress your cheek as I gaze into your eyes. Let my breath warm the side of your ear.

You hear me whisper that I am going to take you later.

hot-throat-holdThat evening you try to pass by me but I am not going to let THAT happen. I grab you by the throat and slam you against the wall. I thrust my mouth onto your, taking a wet kiss while ravaging your lips.

forced-blow-jobI slap your face - hard - just to see your eyes dilate while I tell you that this is what happens to dirty whores. I force you to your knees and thrust my cock deep down your throat -- hoping to make you gag. I slam your face deeper on my cock and listen to you gurgle and the more you struggle, the harder I press my cock down your throat.

Puke all over your tits if you must, slut. It makes no difference to me.

With spit covering your chin, I throw you on the bed and rip off your panties and begin to spank you just to see the red marks of my hands on your ass.

I spank you ass harder. This is just the beginning you dirty little slut.

I spank your thighs harder on the inside to force you to spread your legs farther apart. The pain on your inner thighs spreads your legs involuntarily and when they are wide enough -- I thrust into you -- taking you completely by surprise.

thumb-in-her-ass-while-fuckingI grab your hair and pull like reigns...pulling your pussy onto my cock with the reigns. I fuck you hard, fast and deep. I hurt you as I fuck you. I bite, slap and scratch because I need to own you. To possess you.

You were my princess. Now you are my whore.

I force my thumb down your throat -- and then in your ass. As I pull out of your ass, I switch, pumping your ass with my cock as I feed you an ass-flavored thumb.

See you eagerly slurp up the flavorful thumb lets me know you are the perfect whore for me...and I fill your ass with wave after wave of cum.

You are my whore...and I fucking love you.

1 comment: