Home for Wayward Sluts: My Two True Loves http://kinkunveiled.blogspot.ca/?zx=8dcd321b700cd6d8

Thursday, 21 May 2015

My Two True Loves

I was sent a link to this by my slave as she both new it would make me smile...and she also reminded me of some of the loving threesomes we have had together.  Of course, she missed an important one and so I had to remind her of that one as well ;)

My Two True Loves is a 'comedy' song from College Humor but it doesn't seem like a joke to me. It makes me smile.  I am by nature, Poly. I just don't believe that I or any of my partners could be truly happy with just one lover to attempt to satisfy all our needs.   I know lots of people think that polyamory 'cannot' work because some poly relationships fail...but show me a how monogamous relationships are guaranteed to work forever and I will consider your point.   (I have had longer and more stable poly relationships than monogamous ones.  Have you tried both??)

Now a think I found slightly off putting was the comments on the video. One particularly dimwitted fellow compared those who support polyamory with those inclined to pedophilia.  Another misguided individual linked poly to abusive BDSM relationships.   Now, of course I have certain leanings towards things link BDSM but I don't see them in any way related to polyamory. They are utterly different. It's like me liking boardgames and yet also having an interest in sailing. Yes, I like both. But they are not linked.

The sad thing is, people think it's fine to sleep with 40 people by the time you are 50 -- so long as they are in serial monogamous relationships...but sleeping with 20 people in more stable poly relationships is definitely more frowned upon.  It is sad, really. But fuck them. All I need is my two true loves!

Anyway, I love the poly math in this video! Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment