Home for Wayward Sluts: How often my sex slave wants it http://kinkunveiled.blogspot.ca/?zx=8dcd321b700cd6d8

Friday, 12 December 2014

How often my sex slave wants it

Today I asked my slave to give me some detailed answers regarding how often she would want to engage in various sex acts.  You see, I wanted gage how effective my training has been on her and how much I have impacted her libido.  Keep in mind that she has been my slave for years now and I have trained her sex drive to be through the roof so that she is always ready willing and able.

BTW, I have blogged about things that increase female libido if you are wanting to know more about that aspect.

Her training has involved hypnosis, physical discipline,  mental control (directing her thoughts) and a simply unreasonable amount of forced mastubation. Now, I wanted to check in on her to see how much she is desiring sex. I told her to answer honestly and from her perspective -- not to give answers that I might wish to hear but to give me her truth.  This was a written assignment so that she had as long as she needed to think about it.




Specifically, I asked her to imagine herself in a typical week where everything goes normally...and in this week:
a) how often would you like to be fucked in the ass (per week)?
b) how often would you like to be fucked in the pussy?
c) how often would you like me to eat your pussy?
d) how often would you like me to drink from your quivering, cumming pussy?
e) how many time should I cum in your mouth?
f) how how many times would you like to be bound?
g) how many times would you like to be beaten?
(again, all of these are 'per week')

I will give her answers...and my comments on them as well.
_________________________________________________________________________________
a) how often would you like to be fucked in the ass (per week)?   - 21

Ok, 21 times a week....that is 3 times a day.   I have  an unusually high libido and so this possible... but I have my doubts of being able to do any more than this.  Hmmm....perhaps I need to call in a stunt cock-- just to keep her happy? I would definitely enjoy watching her getting fucked in the ass by an attractive, fit man. But then again, her ass is my hole and I am just not so inclined to share.


b) how often would you like to be fucked in the pussy?  -11
Ok, that is once or twice a day. If I am adding this on to the 21 ass fuckings above...I am definitely going to need help.  That said, I was not clear in my questioning so I am guessing that she wants me fuck her in the pussy and ass... sometimes just anal but about half the time I should fuck her pussy too.

c) how often would you like me to eat your pussy?  -5
Hmmm, she wants me to eat her out less than once a day, on average. This is a bit surprising...but she does love to fuck.  Still the number is lower than I would have expected. That said, I do tend to fuck her much more than I eat her out so this could be specific to the way that I have trained her.

d) how often would you like me to drink from your quivering, cumming pussy?  -2
Now this number is also lower than expected. I suppose she is worried about 'having to perform' and squirt -- as she does tend to have female ejaculations spontaneously with no effort at all but if I demand her to have a squirting orgasm sometimes I can see it makes her stressed --which hampers performance. Then again, I did ask, 'how often would you like me to drink' which is very different from how often would you like to squirt. And she always has an uncanny ability to answer exactly the question I ask and not the question I am meaning. In person, she always clarifies by answering both my actual question and my intended question.


e) how many time should I cum in your mouth?  -12
Now I am thinking she either definitely requires another stud to help me fuck her OR she wants me to cum in her mouth about half the time when I fuck her.  If it  is the former, then she wants me (and others) to fuck her and cum in her various holes 44 times in a typical week.  I am pretty awesome...but that's more than 6 cumshots a day, every day. I can do that once in a while...but not every day of the week!  That said practice makes perfect!


f) how how many times a week would you like to be bound?  -3
Again, another number that is lower than I expected. It is not hard to work in tying her up every other day.  For awhile there I was keeping her bound every night on top of the regular stuff -- though that was during a more intense period of her training and she is fully trained now.

g) how many times a week  would you like to be beaten?  -0 to 1
Awww, and this number tells me that she doesn't want to be punished at all because she is a pleasure focused slut who doesn't want to do anything that displeases me enough for me to punish her. She knows that I desire to hurt her more than that -- because I am just wired kinky -- but she doesn't want to earn a beating by displeasing me.  This answer actually warms my heart.

And those were my answers from my sex slave. In general, I would say I am quite pleased. She is a horny little slut and that's exactly how I want her.  But I did leave out many things, such as masturbation, how much she desires other girls and of course, the clarification of if she wants those to be unique events and combined (I suspect it is the latter...or she is really really horny all the fucking time!)

Is there anything else that would be fun to ask her about?



1 comment:

  1. Clearly some questions on how often she wants to taste her own ass off of your cock are in order or is that a regular feature of each ass fuck?

    ReplyDelete