Home for Wayward Sluts: Halloween Slutwear vs. Slut-Shaming http://kinkunveiled.blogspot.ca/?zx=8dcd321b700cd6d8

Friday, 31 October 2014

Halloween Slutwear vs. Slut-Shaming

This is my favorite costume on this page!
Yes, Hallowe'en is upon us again and the truth of female nature is allowed to express itself as Halloween is the one day that any girl can wear any slutty costume she chooses without risk of judgement.

And what happens? Girl come out in force wearing skimpy, sexy clothes that show off their assets so they can get laid.  Why? My theory is that girls love cock, love getting laid and want it to happen often -- and yet society represses them and judges what they wear so the amount they get laid is diminished.  But come Halloween night, girls are momentarily cut free from the shackles of slut shaming and they let their hair down and go wild. So sluts, enjoy your day!!


Note on slut shaming: Slut shaming, of course, is retarded and hurts everyone. I am profoundly opposed to slut shaming and actually prefer the company of sluts.  Their is a lie out there that men only prefer the company of promiscuous women...briefly.  From what I have seen, however, is that sluts are able to have longer, loving relationships and guys fucking adore them.  And not just for one night. Personally, I prefer my girls to be sluts and would only want to be in a long term arrangement with a bisexual slut -- you can keep you good girl and ship her off to bible camp where
she can bore the shit out of...i dunno...whomever is at bible camp. But leave the sluts in my bedroom (or dungeon) please.

This goes doubly so for the douchebag who is willing to have a  1 night stand with a hot slut and then, due to his own fucked up issues, no longer wishes to see that slut. Definitely drop her off in my bed. ;)

Anyway, back to Halloween.  Now in recent years there has been some backlash to the slutification
of halloween and specifically for tween girl costumes that are 'inappropriate'.  But tween girls just entering puberty should be encouraged to embrace their budding sexuality and own it...from an early age.  Women have been repressed for far too long and so they should be encouraged to be sluts from an early age in order to transform this puritan society into one that is far more fun. After all, if a girl has hit puberty, she is being driven by a sex drive and the last thing we should do is repress it just as it is starting up -- as that will fuck up her world view on sexuality, potentially for the rest of her life. No,  if she feels ready and wants to wear a slutty costume...let her. Because she is an individual and her wishes should be treated with respect.  It's a great place to start to end slut shaming and the repression of women's sexuality.


2 comments:

  1. Sorry, but you're wrong. I'm a woman, and I can tell you that most women and girls who like slutty Halloween costumes don't like them because they "love the cock". That's a male fantasy. It's because they simply love attention, which feeds their egos. Trust me on this, I've been female my entire life, and hung out with female friends, and even went through my own slutty period. Sometimes it was because I wanted sex, but mostly it was because I was attention-starved. Thank God I'm over that crap now, it's incredibly unfulfilling to live life that way.

    Sorry to burst your bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls do love attention, no doubt about that. But I have been a male all my life and I can attest to fact that girls who are wearing daring outfits are usually the easiest pickings for this simple reason: It is far easier to have sex with a girl who is looking for sex. So look for the ones that are looking for sex. And in my experience...the outfit she chooses is a good indication of her intention. (But there are many other indicators to look for as well...as you said, she may just be seeking validation. Maybe her bf just broke up with her and she wants to feel wanted...yet has no intention of actually getting involved with someone. But if they don't love cock...why are they so interested in gaining that sort of attention??

    ReplyDelete