Home for Wayward Sluts: Stuffed Pussy!! -Wonderous Vulva Puppet http://kinkunveiled.blogspot.ca/?zx=8dcd321b700cd6d8

Friday, 16 May 2014

Stuffed Pussy!! -Wonderous Vulva Puppet

stuffed_animal_vagina
Ok, some sexpets and littles like stuffies (stuffed animals) to cuddle when you fuck them in at night.  But what stuffed animal is best to get a sex slave? You could get her a duck-billed platypus or even a stuffed Darth Vader or Chewbacca ... but you know what stuffed animal every sexpet should (also) have is?  A stuffed vagina. After all, your slave does love getting her cunt stuffed, right? It only makes sense.

stuffed_chewbacca
Dude, we can't compete with THAT!
The Wonderous Vulva Puppet to the rescue!!  How awesome is this?  Fully awesome. Soft and plush and a lovely representation of such a wondrous part of the female body.  You can cuddle her or rest your head on her. <3 <3

pussy_puppet
Anatomically correct anal fisting!
Now I love stuffed animals that are someone unusual so I frikkin' love this puppet and think it's the coolest all on it's own. I do think the place you put your hand should look like an anus so you can anally fist her when you put your hand up there.  All joking aside, the puppet's pretty cool as an educational tool as it's anatomically correct but will disarm just about anyone. My favorite quote from the site is, "My own children, ages 8 and 11, have enjoyed exploring my vulva puppet. What a fabulous way to incorporate a healthy and happy understanding of human sexuality in conversations with my children. 

"

Naming her is a fun task to! (Ashlie has a habit of naming stuffies exactly what is says on the label --so hers will no doubt be WV.)  I"m thinking I'd call her Flaps or maybe Cupcake. HP is also a possibility as it's short for Honey Pot and I'm gonna assume that my stuffed vagina is a squirter so her female ejaculate would be HP Sauce. :o)

cuddling_a_vagina
I also love the one made of purple and gold....so fucking regal and the best colours for the best puppet ever made. Pussy is wonderful and very high value so it's a perfect match.

You can buy them at Houseochicks.com and the small one for small hand sizes is $75 US and the original size one is $125. They are a bit pricey because they are handmade -- but the woman who makes it also can do custom worrk for you.  I do like the sound of a customized pussy.





No comments:

Post a Comment