Home for Wayward Sluts: Cocked Asses http://kinkunveiled.blogspot.ca/?zx=8dcd321b700cd6d8

Friday, 3 January 2014

Cocked Asses

I thought I'd share one of my favorite Christmas gifts that I received from on of my wonderful sex kittens: Couque D'asses.   What are Couque D'asses (pronounced Cocked Asses of course) are a kind of cream filled cookie that are pretty, delicious and just plain make me happy.

I have no idea where the kitten found such a thing -- probably near the place she got the 'make your own candy sushi kit' which is the coolest thing ever.  But the important thing is, she saw it on the shelf and immediately burst out laughing!

Cocked asses cookie
Pronounced 'Cocked Asses'

God I love Engritch.  I've also seen some rather fine fails like the drink called 'Sweat' and a 'hairless clams.'  It's one of the many benefits of a multicultural city like Toronto.

If you'd like to see a full product review...I googled it and apparently I am not the only fan of Couque D'asses:


No comments:

Post a Comment