Home for Wayward Sluts: The 12 Days of Kinkmas http://kinkunveiled.blogspot.ca/?zx=8dcd321b700cd6d8

Tuesday, 24 December 2013

The 12 Days of Kinkmas

Ms. Ashlie sent me this song today so I thought I'd post it for the holidays...sung to the tune of the 12 Days of Christmas, this is a perverted Christmas song to sing around the tree or to amuse your nieces and nephews. Enjoy the lyrics as you sip some eggnog.

The 12 Days of Kinkmas
On the first day of Kinkmas my Master sent to me: 
Christmas kink blindfold
A blindfold so I couldn't see.

On the second day of Kinkmas my Master sent to me: 
two nipple clamps kinkmas
Two nipple clamps and
A blindfold so I couldn't see. 

On the third day of Kinkmas my Master sent to me: 
ribbed glass buttplugs
Three butt plugs 
Two nipple clamps and 
A blindfold so I couldn't see. 

On the fourth day of Kinkmas my Master sent to me: 
slave suffering
Four calls for mercy 
Three butt plugs 
Two nipple clamps and 
A blindfold so I couldn't see. 

On the fifth day of Kinkmas my Master sent to me: 
Five golden showers
Five Golden Showers! 
Four calls for mercy 
Three butt plugs 
Two nipple clamps and 
A blindfold so I couldn't see. 

On the sisxth day of Kinkmas my Master sent to me: 
Six bars a-spreading 
Five Golden Showers 
Four calls for mercy 
Three butt plugs 
Two nipple clamps and 
A blindfold so I couldn't see. 

On the seventh day of Kinkmas my Master sent to me: 
kinkmas squirting
Seven sluts a-squirting
Six bars a-spreading 
Five Golden Showers 
Four calls for mercy 
Three butt plugs 
Two nipple clamps and 
A blindfold so I couldn't see. 

On the eighth day of Kinkmas my Master sent to me: 
ropes
Eight ropes for tying 
Seven sluts a-squirting 
Six bars a-spreading 
Five Golden Showers 
Four calls for mercy 
Three butt plugs 
Two nipple clamps and 
A blindfold so I couldn't see. 

One the ninth day of Kinkmas my Master sent to me: 
anal milk lesbians
Nine Maids-a-milking
Eight ropes for tying 
Seven sluts a-squirting 
Six bars a-spreading 
Five Golden Showers 
Four calls for mercy 
Three butt plugs 
Two nipple clamps and 
A blindfold so I couldn't see. 

On the tenth day of Kinkmas my Master sent to me: 
Ten Candles dripping 
Nine Maids-a-milking
Eight ropes for tying 
Seven sluts a-squirting 
Six bars a-spreading 
Five Golden Showers  
Four calls for mercy 
Three butt plugs 
Two nipple clamps and 
A blindfold so I couldn't see. 

On the eleventh day of Kinkmas my Master sent to me: 
many types of vibrators
Eleven vibes a-buzzing 
Ten Candles dripping 
Nine Maids-a-milking 
Eight ropes for tying 
Seven sluts a-squirting 
Six bars a-spreading 
Five Golden Showers  
Four calls for mercy 
Three butt plugs 
Two nipple clamps and 
A blindfold so I couldn't see.  

On the twelfth day of Kinkmas my Master sent to me: 
group of skinny girls with tiny tits
Twelve tiny titties 
Eleven vibes a-buzzing 
Ten Candles dripping 
Nine Maids-a-milking
Eight ropes for tying 
Seven sluts a-squirting 
Six bars a-spreading 
Five Golden Showers  
Four calls for mercy 
Three butt plugs 
Two nipple clamps and 
A blindfold so I couldn't see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment