Home for Wayward Sluts: Sex and the Law http://kinkunveiled.blogspot.ca/?zx=8dcd321b700cd6d8

Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Sex and the Law

This post was going to be a controversial post but I made a list: it's going to be a controversial series on Sex, the Law and the Criminal Justice System. I'm writing this to challenge your system of values because the government and police are in our bedrooms --and have no place there. Furthermore, I will argue that the 'justice' vetted by these systems is completely out of wack with all sense of reality and needs a complete reboot in order for it to stop doing more harm than good.
If you disagree with me...let me know why and tell me if there is something I completely missed -- maybe I'll reverse my opinion when this new bit of insight comes to light.

Also note: I am arguing from the perspective of devil's advocate. I recognize that the things I am saying challenge societal norms and I because I am putting the ideas forward does not mean I practice nor wish to practice the things discussed.  So if I argue in favor of bestiality, don't take it as me expressing an urge to sex with goats: I'm just looking at things from a different angle.

So the topics I'm going to cover are:

  • incest
  • age of consent
  • sexual Harassment and unwanted contact
  • rape and it's loose definitions
  • homosexuality and anal sex
  • censorship and obscenity
  • gay marriage & poly-marriages
  • boobs (toplessness) and nudity
  • public displays of affection
  • punishment
  • touching = assault
  • virtual images
  • underaged selfies
  • bdsm and 'injuries'
  • prostitution
  • internet luring
  • retards
  • punishments fitting the crime
  • necrophilia
  • human trafficking
  • genital mutilation (aka circumcision) 
  • the 'authorities' as police and judges

I'll link back to these as I do posts and add to this series.



1 comment:

  1. I think you should include laws against aduletry too. I am not surprised that adultery is criminalized in India and Muslim countries, but as a European I find it shocking that adultery is a criminal offense in 22 states in the US (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adultery#Law).

    ReplyDelete