Home for Wayward Sluts: My Cock has a Big Crush on Your Ass http://kinkunveiled.blogspot.ca/?zx=8dcd321b700cd6d8

Sunday, 29 December 2013

My Cock has a Big Crush on Your Ass


My Cock Has a Big Crush on Your Ass


anal threesome
My cock is madly in love with your ass. He's hard just thinking about her.  He throbs with anticipation. 

My cock is obsessed with your ass. He thinks about being in you night and day.

My cock remembers how smooth and slippy you feel. He remember you for hours afterwards. He pulses and drips clear pre-cum in memory of you several times a day.

gorgeous assholeMy cock loves yours ass with the intensity of a grade six crush. He writes your name inside all his books and has a picture of you hidden in his locker. He hopes you'll come to his pool party this summer.


My cock always knows when your sweet, tight ass is near.  He squeezes when you are around,
just to say hi. He's hard as a rock and determined to push past your rounded butt cheeks.  He puts on shows tenting the pants he's in just to get your attention. He'll do anything to get back inside of you.

My cock owns your ass.  No other ass will replace.  He needs to have you daily and fill you until you are leaking his cum.

My cock invented thrusts just to penetrate you deeper. He groves and slides just for you. Nothing makes him want to explode more than being in you.

spread hot anusMy  cock is addicted to your tight sphincter. He wants to cum just thinking of you. He loves
the way the magic wand vibrates through your pussy and makes him cum at the exact same time as you. He loves feeling your warmth surround him. He loves your tight muscles cuddling him ever so close. He needs to be enveloped by you.

Most of all, my cock loves to squirt deep up you anus.  He loves to shoot and shoot and be drained dry.  He loves the feeling of cumming deep up your bare ass.  He loves to keep pumping away as he cums harder and longer with each thrust.

My cock loves seeing his cum dripping out of your ass. Seeing his seed dribbling out your butt. Knowing that he's done a very good job. Knowing that he's made his mark on his little girl.

anal gif movieHe loves seeing you hovering above a dish and opening up to squirt his cum out so it may be  drank out of devotion.

My cock loves how your ass worships him. How she wiggles to get his attention. How she is completely devoted to his attention.  How she always seems to have buckets of lube nearby -- just in case.   My cock loves how she lives to service him and him alone.

Your ass is mine to fuck. My cock and your ass are best friends, with benefits hotter than latin lovers. Your ass makes my cock happier than any cock on the planet.

My cock knows your ass is waiting patiently for his return and is already aching for him to penetrate her again.

And that is why my cock has a permanent crush on your sweet, tight little hairless ass.


No comments:

Post a Comment