Home for Wayward Sluts: Ash white as Snow http://kinkunveiled.blogspot.ca/?zx=8dcd321b700cd6d8

Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Ash white as Snow

Your pale skin is so smooth and white
Like glowing moonlight, my vixen of the night
Milky white as the most desirable maiden of olde

Your skin offers a blizzard of temptation
Melting in my mouth like snowflakes
Accentuating your hairless vulva devoid of any visible stubble

I know you think I want a tanned girl
but, my sweet, you'd be wrong
I want the whitened goddess with the skin a pure as an angel

While delightful to look at by itself
White skin shows the marks of rope, leather and my nails
Shocking red traces of my violence

Your pale skin makes me hard
like snow sprinkled on white Ashes
I flood your skin with my appreciation










No comments:

Post a Comment